4 Days 3 Nights
Embarkation Port: Marmaris
Disembarkation Port : Fethiye
Day 1 : Our guests are welcome to board around 15:30. We will give all the information about the tour, then you'll have the free time. Dinner and
overnight stop will be in Marmaris Harbour which is an important tourism center
Day 2 : : After breakfast we will go to Ekincik Gulf. If you
want you can joina a optionally Dalyan tour and you can visit İztuzu beach which hosts
the turtle's Caretta Caretta, and visit the king rock tombs too.
Day 3 : :We will
start to cruise earlier than other days, because we have to pass the wavy seas of Dişibilmez and Kurtoğlu capes so we can reach the world-famous
Gocek Gulf. We will stop on the Tersane island in the Göcek Gulf for breakfast and swimming break. Lunch and swimming break will be at Cleopatra
island, there is the baths, and ruins under the water. Dinner and overnight stop will be at Kızıl island.
Day 4 : We are going to Fethiye Harbour.
Fethiye was one of the most important cities of the Lycian civilization and named Telmessos, during the ancient times. You can join optionally tours the Jeep safari tour is available. People who wish to stay on board can go to Samanlık bay. When the other guests return from the Jeep Safari, we will have our lunch and your last swimming break. Then leave the boat at 16:00, and say goodbye.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES :
•Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
•Single Supplement is 60%.
•No child discount available in any itinerary. As NO children under the age of 12 is permitted.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & biscuits, dinner.
• During the meals water is being served free of charge.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey
• Airport Transfers.
Captain, has the authority to make changes in the tour program, if due to unforeseen weather and sea conditions changing.